Monday, March 24, 2008

The Easter Egg Hunt

Miss Addison had her first Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morning. The event was held in the neighborhood park in front of our home. Aaron arrived an hour prior to the hunt to help other parents pick up dog poop and hide the eggs. I elected to be the parent that remained inside with Addison to prepare breakfast and dress her for the big event :-) I must say that Addison caught on to the concept of collecting eggs very quickly. Aaron proudly told people that Addison collected so many eggs in spite of starting with a big handicap (she arrived three minutes after the official starting time).

Sunday morning didn't go as smoothly but that's another story. I didn't even get a good picture of Addison in her Easter dress. However, we enjoyed a great brunch with my mom. It was a great weekend. A good time was had by all.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! She is beautiful, no matter what or when or where... I look forward to seeing her sometime this weekend. :)

Handlyrics said...

She is too cute!

Renee said...

Sweet! So Pat- we need to get you guys moving here! :) What's going on?
Renee

DrewCareyShow said...

Honestly, I think I check your blog just to see Addison's newest outfits. She truly has the cutest clothes! Good job, mommy. She's adorable =)