Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Addison and her Wheels!

Wow, two posts in one night. For those of you who follow my blog (and I love you for being so patient with my lack of productivity in the blogging world), you know that my average rate of posting is one...maybe one post per month. Looks like I'm on a roll in 2008! ANYWAY---I wanted to share these photos. Addison received her first car for Christmas. Actually, she got two cars. The first one was a Flintstone type car requiring her to move her legs in order to go forward. However, my tall girl would hit her knees against the handle bars so we traded it in for a slightly larger one with power. I don't know if Addison was ready to handle the responsibility of driving. As some of you know, she loves the phone and I'm already warning her about the dangers of talking on a cell phone while driving. She's not listening. The first photo shows the too small non-powered car. Fast forward to car number two. Oh she's liking the power in her Barbie car. Maybe she likes it a little too much as the last photo shows her right before she bumped into the wall. Thank God we have another 15 years to work on her driving habits and skills!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH we have to get her together with Max who tools around in his Spiderman cycle. LOVE this age! :)

Handlyrics said...

WOW!! You are on a ROLL. Love the pics.

DrewCareyShow said...

Okay, the driving while on the cell phone is hilarious! She's such a girl! (poor Dad -- two of them in one house!) She really is growing up. That little neck is stretching out, and she's becoming a little girl. She's just precious. Although few and far between, I love your updates and have been captivated by your story. Glad to see you all so happy!