Wow! I’ve been tagged by Laura (who’s doubtful that I still blog) Gracie’s mom - Send me your Blog address so I can answer your tag questions.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sex and the City: The Movie
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee and toast or English Muffin
6. What is your middle name? Once married, I changed it from Anne to my maiden name.
7. What food do you dislike? A three-way tie between Beets, Liver, and Chitterlings
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Gee, I’m having a middle- age- moment. It’s really good but I can’t think of the singer’s name or name of the CD! She’s one of those Alicia Key’s/Nora Jones type singers. I think she was raised in England and performed on Oprah last season. Cherita, (one of my four blog readers) please let me know who I’m talking about!!!
9. What kind of car do you drive? A mid sized SUV that prefers premium fuel.I’m looking forward to trading it in for a car with a less sophisticated palate for gas.
10. Favorite sandwich? Chick-fil-A
11. What characteristic do you despise? Condescending and/or arrogant remarks
12. Favorite of clothing? A-line dresses and skirts (I totally agree with Laura…so comfy and forgiving)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would love to visit Ethiopia again as well as other African countries. Traveling throughout the UK and seeing more of Europe would be great.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Banana Republic is my reality but I crave clothing by Tory Burch and Theory.
15. Where would you retire to? Maybe Charleston or a Caribbean island. But hanging around the ATL with the freedom to travel anywhere at anytime ain’t a bad deal either.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Two years ago because I got my travel call to head to Ethiopia!
17. Favorite sport to watch? Not a big sports fan, but I will watch post regular season baseball if the Braves or Yankies are playing.
18. When is your birthday? January
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m an AFTERNOON person!
20. What is your shoe size? 9
21. Pets? Nope, but thanks to Addison’s fascination with animals, we visit the dogs and cats in the neighborhood quite frequently.
22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? We’re adopting from Ethiopia again!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? Can’t remember what I wanted to be in grade school, but I've known since high school that I would be a psychologist. Weird, I know.
24. How are you today? Delighted. We’re just one document (CIS clearance) shy of a completed dossier!
25. What is your favorite candy(lollie/chocolate)? Lindt Milk and Dark Chocolates.
26. What is your favorite flower? Bright Pink Tulips
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Two dates: November
4th (VOTE VOTE VOTE) and November 10th (TINA TURNER concert)
28. What is your full name? I'm too sick of writing it. After working on that dossier requiring me to write my FULL name over and over, I'm thinking I need a name change!
29. What are you listening to right now? My brain telling me to return back to work instead or working on this list!
30. What was the last thing you ate? An Egg McMuffin.
31. Do you wish on stars? Are you kidding??? But I do like the old R&B classic, I’m Wishing on a Star” by Rose Royce. (Cherita, I couldn’t think of the group that performed this, but instead of relying on you, I goggled it!)
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Fuschia
33. How is the weather right now? Rainy and cool.
34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My office assistant.
35. Favorite soft drink? Coke…not diet, the sugary stuff
36. Favorite restaurant? Most Thai and Ethiopian restaurants
37. Real hair colour? Dark Brown
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Light Bright (until I stepped on one of those pegs), Easy Bake Oven
39. Summer or winter? Niether! FALL, FALL, FALL
40. Hugs or kisses? Hugs Rule!
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Can I have a little of both? If not, Vanilla.
42. Coffee or tea? Coffee in the morning, Green Tea at night
43. When was the last time you cried? Before I answer, let me tell you that I am a cry baby. I cry a lot but it’s usually when I’m overcome with joy. (I’ve been hanging around Laura too much). I cry during great campaign speeches or rallies. It doesn’t even have to be the actual candidate making the speech. It could be the candidate’s wife, husband, former baby sitter, or milkman. Heck, it could be Joe the Plummer---well maybe that’s taking it a little too far! It doesn’t matter. If I think the message is sincere and I can relate…I cry. But back to the question: The last time I cried was a few nights ago when Addison was suffering with a bad cold and I couldn’t do enough to make her feel better. The next day I cried (just a few tears of joy) when I looked in the rear view mirror and saw her happily munching on her crackers and dancing in her car seat while singing some cute new song she had learned at school.
44. What is under your bed? One of Aaron’s neat boxes of things.
45. What did you do last night? Organized adoption documents and surfed the internet for that gas friendly car.
46. What are you afraid of? I’m very afraid of Addison or Aaron being injured in some way. I admit that I probably say “Be Careful” more than the average mom or wife.
47. Salty or sweet? It’s perfect when you have a little bit of both.
48. How many keys on your key ring? Six
49. How many years at your current job? Let's just say I've been here long enough for my God daughter to get her driving permit.
50. Favorite day of the week? Friday
51. How many places have you lived in? One state, 12 residences
I tagg anyone who has a blog and would love to play this game.
Here's a little Fall cuteness: